International Lightning Services
All Products Proudly Made in America
For over 30 years, ALP Systems Incorporated has led the way with engineered solutions. We specialize in providing all types of solutions but not limited to just code-compliant structural lightning protection systems. ALP’s professional services include engineering, On-Off site consulting, and designs certified by Master Designers.
Our highly skilled, certified technicians serve all facets of the industry. ALP’s technicians are experts in the installation of grounding, bonding, surge protection, and structural lightning protection systems that are second to none.
The years of experience and education accumulated by our professional management team has prepared us with the ability to provide proficient support through all phases of your project.
ALP has been in business for over 30 years and counting. Our strong passion for the lightning protection industry continues to grow every year. Our small business started by providing structural lightning protection for the homes in Western North Carolina.
ALP then expanded geographically across the southeastern US and eventually, to the rest of the country. Marketwise, we expanded into commercial and industrial projects, ranging from complex manufacturing plants, data communication centers to aeronautical, and space exploration facilities.
With the need to constantly improve on antiquated technology, ALP is now engineering and manufacturing new products to better address today’s ever-evolving needs.
To be a superior provider of lightning protection knowledge, services, and products to the markets we serve. We strive to build long-term relationships with all of our clients. We're not looking to simply make a sale; we're looking for solutions to your problems. We approach every project with the attitude of complete protection as our end goal. We believe if we can provide 100% satisfaction and 100% protection, then we will be the company that gets the phone call when the next house is built, the next facility is bought, or the next technology upgrade is planned.
To create superior and sustainable long-term protection of our customers' valuable investments by providing the highest quality protection systems, engineered and designed for each specific project with both safety and value always in mind.
- First and foremost, we believe in integrity.
- We believe in doing things right, the first time and every time.
- We believe in dealing with our customers, vendors, employees, and business associates, both ethically and honestly.
- We believe in developing positive, long-term business relationships by showing respect for the individual and by promoting teamwork, open communication, and professional attitudes.
- We believe in providing a safe and healthy work environment through effective leadership, continual training, progressive planning, and consistent execution while striving for a safe, zero-incident workplace.
- We believe in providing organized project execution and cost-effective solutions while operating in an environmentally-responsible manner.
- We believe in giving back. We, as a company, believe in using our talents and successes to help others less fortunate than us.
- Underwriters Laboratory (UL) - 96A
- Lightning Protection Institute (LPI) - 175 Contractor
- National Fire Prevention Association (NFPA) - 780
- United Lightning Protection Association (ULPA)
- OSHA-Certified Safety Trainers
- Billy Pugh Safety Training
- Offshore Safety Passport
- LPI Journeyman Installers
- LPI Master Installers
- LPI Master Designers
- TTT Hazpower/General Safety/OSHA-Certified
- Safe Gulf
- Aerial Lift Operator Certification
- Power Quality Professional
- IADC Rig Pass Training
- Coat Gas Training
- Petrofac Offshore Safety
- Department of Energy Nuclear Safety Training
- Communication Site Installer (Motorola R56)
- Helicopter Underwater Egress Training
- H2S Training
- TTT Electrical Safety
- TTT Safe Gulf/IADC Rig Passes